How to pay the form fee for the Public Service Examination by visiting the Public Service Commission website from Khalti?
1. To fill up the Public Service Commission form from Khalti, first go to “ psconline.psc.gov.np ”
2. If you are an old candidate, sign “Sign In” now with Screen Name and Password
3. If you are a new candidate, go to “Sign Up”, fill the form shown and click on “Save”.
4. After signing in, go to the “Personal” tab
5. Now fill in the form by writing the requested details there and click on “Next”
6. Similarly go to all the tabs shown in the table and fill in the requested details
7. Go to the “Upload” tab and upload a recent photo, your signature, and your citizenship.
8. Go to the “Preview” tab to check if the details are correct and go to “Next”
9. Now go to Submit, choose the post you are looking to apply for and click on “Submit” to fill in the other required details.
10. Click on “Pay” in the table shown for payment
11. Select Global Bank and select Online Payment
12. You will now see the EBP Number in the voucher details
Where to use Trading Code or EBP Number?
1. Business Code or EBP Number you have to use when paying for Public Service Exam by going to Khalti App.
2. Open your Khalti App, go to “Government services” on the homepage and tap on “Loksewa”
3. Now enter the EBP Number of your bank and enter the amount to be paid and tap on “Get Details”.
4. If the details shown are correct, click on “Check Out” and choose the payment option.