At the Fiscal Year 2078/79 annual program, NEA plans to conduct such training in three locations.
The training will be conducted by NEA in collaboration with CTEVT.
The NEA has set aside Rs. 9 million for the training, which will take held at three locations.
According to the NEA, this training program will aid in the preparation of skilled workers.
- Productivity and performance have improved.
- Work process uniformity.
- Reduction of electronic waste
- There will be less oversight.
- Internal promotion.
- Organizational structure has been improved.
- Morale was boosted.
- Increased understanding of policies and objectives.