OnePlus 9 Overview
The OnePlus 9 is the successor to the OnePlus 8, which was released in Nepal a year ago. The Snapdragon 888 chipset, 120Hz Display, Hasselblad-branded cameras, 4,500mAh battery, and other attractive specs and features are included in the flagship smartphone.
Looking at the profile of the flagship smartphone, I believe it is very similar to the OnePlus 8T. For its latest flagships, the company has a new logo. The front of the system has a flat display, while the back has a curved design. It has a glass front and a metal-like frame made of fiberglass-reinforced polymer. In comparison to its predecessor, the sensor housing has been redesigned. The Hasselblad logo is located on the left side of the rear camera. The front of the OnePlus 9 has a punchhole cut-out that houses the selfie sensor.
The OnePlus 9 has a 6.55-inch Full-HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 120Hz. The phone also has a 20:9 aspect ratio, an 87.6% screen-to-body ratio, 402 PPI density, HDR10+ support, and a peak screen brightness of 1100 nits. Both the front and back of the phone are protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. In addition, the mobile has an always-on camera. For biometric authentication, it has an in-display fingerprint scanner and Face Unlock.
Hasselblad-branded Triple Camera Setup
When it comes to the optical department of the OnePlus 9, it is one of the most significant updates and developments in the flagship smartphone’s history. As you might be aware, OnePlus and Hasselblad, a Swedish camera manufacturer, have teamed up for the 9 series’ camera system. Hasselblad has created a natural color calibration system for color-accurate snaps, ensuring the best camera results.
A 48 MP Sony IMX689 main sensor with f/1.8 aperture and DOL HDR, a 50 MP Sony IMX766 Ultra-Wide Angle Camera with f/2.2 aperture and freeform lens, and a 2 MP Monochrome Lens with f/2.4 aperture make up the OnePlus 9’s camera configuration.
At the front of the phone is a 16 MP Sony IMX471 Selfie camera with f/2.4 aperture for capturing stunning selfies.
Nightscape, Super Macro, UltraShot HDR, Smart Scene Recognition, Tilt-shift mode, Portrait mode, Pro mode, Panorama, Focus Peaking, Cat/Dog Face Focus, Raw file, Filters, Super Stable, Face Retouching, Nightscape, Super Macro, UltraShot HDR, Smart Scene Recognition, Tilt-shift mode, Portrait mode, Pro mode, Panorama, Focus Peaking, Cat/Dog Face Focus, Raw file, Filters, Super Stable, Face Re In terms of videography, the rear cameras can capture high-quality videos with Auto HDR and gyro-EIS.
Flagship Snapdragon 888 5G SoC
The OnePlus 9 is equipped with Qualcomm’s new flagship Snapdragon 888 5G processor. It’s a 5 nm-based processing technology chipset with the ARM Cortex-X1 output CPU running at 2.84GHz, three major Cortex-A78 clocked at 2.4GHz, and four low-power Cortex-A55 clocked at 1.8GHz. It also has a powerful Adreno 660 graphics processor.
The computer can be equipped with up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of internal storage via UFS 3.1. There is no additional card slot for memory expansion, which is unfortunate. In terms of software, the system runs on OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11 for the global market, but ColorOS 11 will be available in China.
When playing sports, the OnePlus 9 has a Pro Gaming mode (called Fnatic mode) that disables app and call notifications. A OnePlus Cool Play, a multi-layered cooling system, is also included in the kit. It has thicker graphite layers and a larger vapor chamber, which effectively redirects heat away from main thermal components. As a result, when you play a game, you will be able to enjoy easy, smooth, and cool results. Are you looking forward to it, gamers?
Battery and Connectivity
The smartphone’s battery life should not be underestimated. The OnePlus 9 is powered by a massive 4,500 mAh dual-cell battery. Warp Charge 65T, an improved and faster version of Warp Charge 65, is also supported by the unit. According to OnePlus, the smartphone takes just 29 minutes to charge from zero to 100 percent. The phone supports 15 W wireless charging, but this feature is only available in Europe and North America.
The OnePlus 9 has 5G networking, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, USB Type-C
OnePlus 9 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 160 x 73.9 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 183 g
- Display: a 6.55 inches Full-HD+ Fluid AMOLED display, screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, a 120Hz refresh rate, an aspect ratio of 20:9, 87.6% screen-to-body ratio, 402 PPI density, HDR10+ support, 1100 nits of peak screen brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Protection, always on display
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Processor; 5 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- GPU: Adreno 660 graphics processor
- RAM: 8GB/12GB LPPDDR5 RAM.
- Memory: Internal storage of 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1;No External MicroSD card slot
- Software: OxygenOS on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 48 MP Sony IMX689 primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, 1/1.43”, 23mm, 7P, omnidirectional PDAF
- 50 MP Sony IMX766 Ultra-Wide angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1/1.56”, 14mm, Freeform Lens, 7P, 1.0µm
- 2 MP Monochrome Lens, f/2.4 aperture, 50mm, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Hasselblad Color Calibration, Dual-LED flash, HDR
- Rear Video: up to [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 16 MP Sony IMX471 Selfie camera, Fixed Focus, f/2.4 aperture, 1/3.06″, 1.0µm
- Front Video: Up to [email protected], gyro-EIS
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 4,500mAh battery with 65 W fast charging support, 15 W Wireless Charging, USB Power Delivery
- Colors: Arctic Sky, Winter Mist, and Astral Black
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Ambient Light Sensor, Sensor Core, Flick-detect Sensor, Front RGB sensor, Barometer
- Network: 5G
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM support, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, etc.
- OnePlus 9 Price In Nepal: Rs. 1,04,999 (12GB/256GB)
OnePlus 9 Availability And Price In Nepal
In India, the OnePlus 9 starts at INR. 49,999 for the base 8GB/128GB version and INR. 54,999 for the higher 12GB/256GB variant. In Nepal, the price of the OnePlus 9 12GB/256GB version has been set at Rs. 1,04,999. It will come in three color options: Arctic Sky, Winter Mist, and Astral Black. The smartphone will be sold in registered stores and retail outlets in Nepal. In Nepal, the phone will compete with other flagship phones such as the Samsung S21, OnePlus 8, and others. If you’re looking for quality mid-range phones, check out the best phones under 50K in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price In India||Price In Nepal|
|OnePlus 9 (12GB/256GB)||INR 54,999||Rs. 1,04,999|
This article has been sourced from NepaliTelecom.com.