Have you completed your packing? Or are you still undecided on what to pack for your trip to Nepal? Don’t be alarmed! We have a list of all of the equipment and supplies you’ll need for your tour. However, this does not imply that it must be followed to the letter. You may modify this checklist as required to meet your needs. Even if you forget anything, you can get it in Kathmandu for a good price and good quality. However, before leaving for the ride, double-check that you have everything you’ll need.
We’ve worked with all forms of guests, from those who carry too many supplies to those who bring the bare minimum. The porter assigned to you will only carry 15 kg per person. As a result, please try to keep your luggage as light as possible while still packing the necessities. Before you begin packing, double-check the following list.
General Packing List
This is merely a list of essential items that you may need on any of our trips. However, depending on your preferences and prior experiences, you can add more or consider removing any of these.
- Sunglasses or sunscreen creams with UV defense
- Pullover or fleece jacket
- Socks, both thin and heavy, thick and thin, thick and thick, thick and thick, thick and thick, thick and
- Sneakers/ waking or running shoes
- a pair of gloves
- Hiking pants that are waterproof and comfortable.
- Kit for basic first aid
- Personal Hygene products
- Moisturizing agents
For Hiking and Trekking
- Trekking boots and gaiters that are comfortable.
- Shoes/sandals/footwear to wear around the camps
- Warm Fleece Jackets and pants
- Socks that are thick and warm
- a pair of gloves
- a hoodie
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Daypacks are a great way to keep your belongings (As we will leave some items in Kathmandu for convenience)
- Harness for climbing
Most of the items listed below could be covered by a mobile phone. However, some ideas include:
- Binoculars or a telescope are optional luxuries.
- Book of Instructions
- Maps (that can be purchased in Kathmandu)
- Some books to read
- Travel games for the road
- A compass