Sourced from: NepaliTelecom.com.
Poco has finally released its flagship killer, the Poco F3, in Nepal. Xiaomi Nepal recently unveiled the Poco X3 Pro, which will be available at the global launch event on March 22, 2021. The smartphone has returned to its roots, and it is yet another flagship killer phone to add to the already lengthy list. The Poco F3 comes with a slew of appealing and impressive specs and features. So, let’s go through the specifications, availability, and Poco F3 price in Nepal in greater detail below.
Poco F3 Overview
Poco F3 is the rebranded version of the Redmi K40 (from China) and Mi 11X (from India). The flagship killer smartphone arrives with specs like a 120Hz AMOLED display, triple cameras, SD 870 SoC, 4520mAh battery and more.
Moving on to the smartphone’s internals, the Poco F3 is powered by the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Chipset. Because of the X55 modem in this system, it also has 5G support. It is an octa-core processor built on 7nm processing technology with the fastest prime core speed of 3.2GHz. The chipset outperforms its predecessor 865+ SoC by 17 percent in AnTuTu, 12 percent in CPU output, and 10 percent in GPU performance.
When it comes to memory, the computer is equipped with up to 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. The output is so smooth that loading apps and games on your phone would be a breeze. On the software front, the Poco F3 is powered by an Android 11 OS based on MIUI 12.
The smartphone also has LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus, which keeps your computer cool when performing heavy tasks. Since the three-dimensional heat dissipation device distributes heat more effectively, the phone does not overheat. As a result, the Poco F3 is an excellent option for gamers.
Battery and Connectivity
The Poco F3 is powered by a large 4,520mAh (Typ) battery and supports regular 33W quick charging. To charge the handset, it has a USB Type-C port. According to the manufacturer, charging the smartphone from 0% to 100% takes just 52 minutes. It also has Fast Charge 3+ and Power Delivery 3.0 support. Poco F3 has up to 268 hours of standby time, 10 hours of gaming time, 14 hours of video time, and 149 hours of music time. So, say goodbye to low-battery anxiety and enjoy the unit without reservation.
Shifting our focus to the Poco F3, the smartphone includes a 5G network, Dual SIM slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, IR blaster, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The- In our paper, we discuss Near Field Communication (NFC).
Poco F3 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 196 g
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ Samsung E4 AMOLED DotDisplay, screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 20:9 aspect ratio, 85.9% screen-to-body ratio, 395 PPi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Screen Protection, 360° Ambient Light Sensor, Supports MEMC, 1300 nits peak brightness
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 Processor; 7 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650 graphics processor
- RAM: 6GB/8GB LPPDDR5 RAM.
- Memory: Internal storage of 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1
- Software: MIUI 12 based Android 11 OS
- Rear Camera: Triple Camera Setup
- 48 MP Sony IMX582 primary sensor, f/1.79 aperture, 1.6μm large pixel (4-in-1), 26mm (wide),1/2″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP ultra wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 119°
- 5 MP tele macro Camera, 50mm, 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- LED Flash
- Front Camera: 20 MP Selfie camera
- Battery: Non-Removable Li-Po 4,520mAh battery with 33 W fast charging support, Power Delivery 3.0, Quick Charge 3+.
- Colors: Deep Ocean Blue, Arctic White, and Night Black.
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (Side Mounted) and AI Face Unlock
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, Linear motor, IR blaster.
- Network: 5G / 4G / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Dual SIM slot, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC, IR blaster, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, Dual Speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, and Hi-Res Audio Wireless, etc.
- Poco F3 Price In Nepal: Rs. 46,999 (6GB/128GB) | Rs. 51,999 (8GB/256GB)
Poco F3 Availability And Price In Nepal
In Nepal, the Poco F3 is priced at Rs. 46,999 for the base version (6GB/128GB) and Rs. 51,999 for the 8GB/256GB variant. Deep Ocean Blue, Arctic White, and Night Black are the three colors available for the smartphone. Customers who purchase the Poco F3 before June 30, 2021 will receive a one-year breakage warranty from the company. Poco has returned to its roots, and the flagship killer smartphone will undoubtedly dominate the Nepalese tech industry. The smartphone will compete with other premium mid-range smartphones such as the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max and the Samsung Galaxy A72, among others.
|Smartphone Model||Price In Nepal|
|Poco F3 (6GB/128GB)||Rs. 46,999|
|Poco F3 (8GB/256GB)||Rs. 51,999|
The Poco F3 is a flagship-killing smartphone with a good price-to-performance ratio. The phone features a flagship Snapdragon 870 chipset, a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED 120Hz display, and excellent camera features, among other things. The phone’s battery is not massive, but it is equipped with a powerful battery with a capacity of 4,520mAh. And the phone’s 5G compatibility makes it even more appealing. On the surface, the Poco F3 appears to be a basic smartphone with a simple design. However, the phone exceeds expectations in every way.