Realme has finally launched the Realme 8 in Nepal, months after its initial debut in India. It is the successor to the Realme 7 from previous year. LetR17;s look at the specifications, features, official price, and availability of the Realme 8 in Nepal.
Realme 8 Overview:
Design and Display
The display is the most significant improvement over the Realme 8’s predecessor. Realme has gone with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED panel instead of the 90Hz refresh rate. However, you still receive a touch sampling rate of 180Hz. Because it is a Super AMOLED panel, the fingerprint scanner is now located beneath the screen.
Because of the “Dare to Leap” branding, the “split design” is more significant in the back. The phone comes in two color variants: Cyber Black and Cyber Black. The Realme 8 is 7.9mm thick and weighs approximately 177 grams.
On the performance aspect, this phone offers nothing new. The Realme 8 is powered by the same Helio G95 chipset as its predecessor. The most expensive model has 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage. It is now the sole variation accessible in Nepal. In other regions, Realme sells 4/128GB and 6/128GB models. Fortunately, Realme 8 comes pre-installed with Realme UI 2.0, which is based on Android 11.
The quad-camera arrangement in the back is led by a 64MP sensor. The camera system is comparable to that of its Pro sister, with the exception of the primary sensor. There is an 8MP sensor for ultrawide photographs, as well as two extra 2MP lenses for macro images and the monochrome effect. While the Realme 8 does not have a 108MP camera, it does include some of the Pro model’s additional camera functions.
On the Realme 8, for example, customers will be able to enjoy Tilt-Shift Mode, second-generation Starry mode, and Dynamic bokeh. Sony’s 16MP selfie camera is located on the front. Super Nightscape, AI Beauty, Portrait, and HDR modes are all supported.
A large 5,000mAh battery powers the smartphone and has a standby time of 40 days. It supports 30W Dart Charge, which can charge the device from 0 to 100% in about 65 minutes. The phone offers three card slots as well as dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.1 capability.
Realme 8 Specifications:
- Display: 6.4-inch Super AMOLED panel, 90.8% screen to body ratio, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: FHD (2400 x 1080 pixels), 409PPI
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G95 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x Cortex-A76 6x Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali G76 MC4
- Memory: 4/6/8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Realme UI 2.0 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad – 64MP primary, 8MP Ultra-wide-angle, 2MP BnW, 2MP Macro
- Front Camera: 16MP Sony IMX471 lens (punch-hole)
- Security: Optical fingerprint sensor (in-display)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / AGPS / Beidou / Glonass, Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 30W SuperDart Charge
Realme 8 Price in Nepal & Availability
The price of Realme 8 in Nepal is NPR 35,990 for the 8/128GB variant. The price could have been more competitive given that the phone launched in India for 16,999 (~NPR 27,200) and is currently going for 16,499 (~ NPR 26,500).
|Realme 8||Price in Nepal|