In Nepal, Xiaomi has finally announced the Redmi Note 10. Xiaomi had launched the most famous Redmi Note 10 series via online streaming in India after much anticipation and waiting. The Redmi Note 10 is one of three smartphones in the Redmi Note Series, which also includes the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. So, without further ado, here’s everything you need to know about the Redmi Note 10’s specifications, availability, and price in Nepal.
Overview of the Redmi Note 10
The Redmi Note 10 is the successor to the Redmi Note 9, which was released in Nepal a year ago. In contrast to its predecessor, the handset comes with a slew of improvements and tweaks. The mobile comes with a slew of appealing specifications and features that will bring its rivals to shame.
Super Amoled Display & EVOL Design
Starting with the smartphone’s appearance, the Redmi Note 10 features a new Evol interface that replaces the “Aura Design.” The Evol Design gives the phone a sleek and slender frame. The smartphone’s architecture is heavily influenced by the Redmi K40 series. The smartphone has a polycarbonate back, unlike its pro versions. The selfie camera is housed in a punch-hole cutout on the front of the handset. IP53, dust, and splash resistance are also included.
Redmi fans will be overjoyed to learn that the company has finally heeded their pleas. The 6.43-inch Super AMOLED FULL HD+ Display on the Redmi Note 10 has a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels and a 60Hz refresh rate. Aside from that, the phone has a DCI-P3 color gamut of 100 percent, a 4500000:1 contrast ratio, HDR 10, and a max screen brightness of 1100 nits. It also has a 20:9 aspect ratio, an 83.5 percent screen-to-body ratio, and a density of 409ppi. The Redmi Note 9 also has a fingerprint scanner on the edge.
Quad Camera Array of 48 MP
Moving on to the phone’s optics, we can see that it has a redesigned camera setup. A vertical rectangular module houses a 48 MP Sony IMX582 primary sensor with f/1.79 aperture, an 8 MP Ultra-wide angle camera, a 2 MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture on the Redmi Note 10. At the front of the phone is a 13 MP In-Display Selfie camera with an f/2.5 aperture.
Portrait, Panorama, Time Lapse, Pro Mode, Night Mode, Ultra wide-angle distortion correction, Custom Watermark, HDR, Kaleidoscope, and AI scene detection are some of the phone’s impressive camera features. Time burst, Google Lens, AI Watermark, Movie Frame, Palm Shutter, and other features are available. In terms of videography, you can shoot up to [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected] with the rear camera, and 1080p/[email protected] with the front camera.
Performance of Redmi Note 10
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 chipset powers the handset, which is a minor improvement over the Snapdragon 675 used in the Redmi Note 9. The Adreno 612 GPU is built into an 11 nm-based processor. It runs at 895MHz for a more fluid gaming experience. Unfortunately, it isn’t a 5G-capable SoC. Up to 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 storage are included with the unit. A dedicated microSD card slot is also available for storage expansion.
In terms of software, the Redmi Note 10 is powered by MIUI 12, which is based on Android 11.
Battery and other features
The Redmi Note 10 has a massive 5000mAh Li-Polymer battery and supports 33 W quick charging, just like the rest of the Redmi phones. It has a USB Type-C reversible connector port that can be used to charge the handset. The handset, according to Xiaomi, charges from 0 to 100% in just 74 minutes.
Dual SIM slot, 4G, VoLTE, VoWiFi, dual-band WiFi, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, Beidou, IR blaster, USB Type-C port, self-cleaning dual stereo speakers, dual microphones, and a 3.5mm headphone jack are among the Redmi Note 10’s connectivity options.
Redmi Note 10 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 160.5 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm
- Weight: 178.8 gm
- Display: a 6.43 Inches Super AMOLED FULL HD+ Display, 2340 x 1080 pixels screen resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, 83.6% screen-to-body ratio, 1100 nits screen brightness, 409ppi density, Corning Gorilla Glass 3,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 chipset; 11 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 612
- RAM: 4GB/6GB of RAM.
- Memory: Internal storage options of 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.2 (expandable up to 512GB Via Dedicated microSD card)
- Software: MIUI 12 based Android 11 OS
Rear Camera: Quad Camera Setup
- 48 MP wide-angle primary camera, f/1.79 aperture, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, PDAF
- 8 MP Sony IMX355 Ultra wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, 1/4″, 1.12μm
- 2 MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size, 4cm focus distance
- 2 MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size
- LED Flash, HDR
- Rear Video: up to [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 13 MP In-Display Selfie camera with f/2.5 aperture, 1.12μm
- Front Video: 1080p/[email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
- Colors: Aqua Green, the Frost White, and the Shadow Black.
- Sensor: 360̊ Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, E Compass, and Accelerometer
- Security: Fingerprint sensor (Side-mounted)
- Network: 4G LTE
- Connectivity: Dual SIM slot, VoWiFi, dual-band WiFi, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, Glonass, Beidou, IR blaster, USB Type-C port, self-cleaning dual stereo speakers, dual microphones, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Redmi Note 10 Price In Nepal: Rs. 21,999 (4GB/64GB) | Rs. 22,999 (4GB/128GB)| Rs. 24,999 (6GB/128GB)
Availability And Price Of The Redmi Note 10 In Nepal
The Redmi Note 10 is now available in Nepal, with a starting price of Rs. 21,999 for the base model. The smartphone is now on sale at all Xiaomi certified stores in Nepal, as well as online retailers such as Daraz Online Shopping and Sastodeal. Aqua Green, Frost White, and Shadow Black are among the three color options available for the handset. The mobile will undoubtedly dominate the lower mid-range market in Nepal.
|Smartphone Model||Price In Nepal|
|Redmi Note 10 (4GB/64GB)||Rs. 21,999|
|Redmi Note 10 (4GB/128GB)||Rs. 22,999|
|Redmi Note 10 (6GB/128GB)||Rs. 24,999|
So, what are your first impressions of the latest lower mid-range smartphone? Are you looking forward to getting your hands on it? Please tell us in the comments section below.