For the aim of the general public providing, the corporate has appointed Global IME Capital as the problem supervisor. The settlement was signed by Shashikant Agrawal on behalf of Reliance Spinning Mills and Paras Mani Dhakal on behalf of Global IME Capital.
Out of the entire situation of 14.60 lakh shares, the corporate will float 40 % share to the eligible institutional buyers and the remaining 60 % to the general public by e-book constructing methodology.
Reliance Spinning Mills
Reliance Spinning Mills is the biggest spinning mill in Nepal. Established in 1994 (2051 BS), the corporate has two factories. It is promoted by Golyan Group in a three way partnership with Maliram Shivkumar (MS) Group.