According to section 63(1) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007, the companies were put on a one-year blacklist by the Public Procurement Monitoring Office. For the next year, they will be unable to qualify for any government contract.
According to the office, the blacklisting was recommended by the Department of Roads and the Hetaunda-based Division Road Office.
Here is the list of the blacklisted companies:
- Hetauda Construction, Makawanpur
- Saraswati Construction, Rautahat
- Abhaya Construction, Parsa
- Janajagriti Construction, Bara
- Bishal Construction, Bara,
- Binayak Construction, Makawanpur
- Sharmila Nirman Sewa, Makawanpur
- Naya Yug Nirman Sewa, Kathmandu
- Shiva Nirman Sewa, Parsa
- RA Nirman Sewa, Makawanpur
- B Brothers Nirman Sewa, Makawanpur