Today, most of us spend our time in a browser, whether at work or at leisure. We depend on the browser to establish connections and complete our tasks. However, if the browser, its tabs, or windows take a long time to open, it can be aggravating. Vivaldi Web Browser’s most recent update addresses this issue. It has a faster version that can help you save seconds, minutes, and even hours over the course of a year. New tabs and even a new window now open more quickly than before.
Vivaldi has been incorporating more versatile features to improve efficiency and performance with every update since its inception. Even in this edition, you’ll notice some new choices for their built-in features including configurable Menus, Web Panels, and Quick Commands. So go ahead and install the latest Vivaldi on your Windows, Mac, or Linux machine.
With a quicker Vivaldi, you can get stuff done quickly and effectively.
Your computer’s efficiency, as well as the way you’ve configured your browser, can have an effect. Vivaldi, on the other hand, wants to make sure that your browsing experience is smoother than ever, regardless of how you want to browse. They compared the new Vivaldi against the previous version because they knew the changes were important. Here are the places where you’ll notice a significant difference.
1. Increase the power by a factor of two. Vivaldi tabs will open twice as quickly.
Using several tabs is something that we all do on a regular basis. For some of the concentrated work we do on a daily basis, the pace of opening a new tab may be sufficient. Vivaldi, on the other hand, recognizes that there is space for more pace here. While the browser’s newly added Two-Level Tab Stacks help you manage the tab confusion, it also requires tabs to open and close more quickly, saving you time. Tabs now open quicker, providing a better user interface and rising speed by up to 2x over the previous version.
2. Keep your eyes peeled for the Vivaldi window. It now opens 26% faster than before.
To complete our tasks, many of us use several browser windows. For instance, we have a window for work and another for your personal belongings open. Vivaldi’s web browser now opens new windows 26 percent faster than before, allowing for lightning-fast navigation.
3. Vivaldi can now be found on M1.
Vivaldi Web Browser is now available for Apple’s latest Macs with ARM-based M1 processors, a long-awaited breakthrough among Vivaldi users. Many of you who have an M1 Mac Mini, Macbook Air, or Macbook Pro device will appreciate Vivaldi’s versatile features even more now. Vivaldi browsing is 2x faster when checked internally on a Mac computer with M1 processors, resulting in improved overall performance.
4. More on speed and customization in Vivaldi.
Vivaldi just cannot help adding more ways for its users to save time and stay organized. Here are a few new options to get your work done faster:
- Periodic Reload in Web Panels: The websites added as Web Panels will reload at regular intervals. This works especially well if a news site has been added as a Web Panel. It will display up-to-date information that is worth keeping an eye on.
- Declutter a crowded Tab Bar in two clicks: Tab hoarders can easily create multiple tab stacks at once via ‘Tab Stack by Hosts’. The new Stack Tab by Hosts will go through all tabs and stack the ones from the same domain.
- Configurable Web Page Menu: Menus, unconventionally customizable, adds a new option that allows you to edit the context menus you open when right-clicking anywhere on a web page. Now you can fine-tune your big menus and move items that are not used frequently.
- Quick Commands, more dynamic: The keyword that you search for in Quick Commands is now bolded, similar to how search words are highlighted in the Address Bar. It also suggests search strings that help you find what you’re looking for faster.